- This event has passed.
Thank you to everyone that has supported Winter Wish 2022 thus far. We appreciate you!
We are done taking physical clothing donations and will continue taking financial donations to assist shopping for a few more families through Thursday, December 8.
Please follow this link to make a direct donation to Winter Wish.
Winter Wish is a warm clothing drive and end of year fundraising campaign. Winter Wish ensures that food and housing insecure students and families in Tacoma have the warm clothing and support from our Site Coordinators they need to succeed all year long.
There are a few ways you can get involved:
- Adopt a family. We’ll send you a shopping list for an entire family and you drop off the clothing to our office at Oakland High School (3319 S. Adams St Portable #6). Sign up to adopt a family here.
- Sponsor the event. Sponsorship of this winter clothing drive ensures food and housing insecure students and families in Tacoma have the warm clothing and support they need to succeed all year long! Sponsorship opportunities can be found here.
- Donate to the Winter Wish drive. Order clothing online here and have it shipped directly to us, make a monetary donation here, or drop off clothing at our office at Oakland High School (3319 S. Adams St Portable #6).
- Volunteer. Volunteers are needed to help sort and pack clothing items. Sign up to volunteer here.
Want more information about getting involved or volunteering? Email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-571-5166.
We are supporting families with at least one student at the following schools:
- Arlington Elementary School
- Fern Hill Elementary School
- Gray Middle School
- Stewart Middle School
- Oakland High School
- Mt. Tahoma High School
- Willie Stewart Academy
Sponsorship opportunities are available. See our sponsorship packages here.
For more info, contact Nicole at email@example.com or at 253-571-5166